Thursday, May 3, 2007
Caking up
Hallo, friends!!!
Mom and dad had gone to the mart after dinner. It was 8:00pm. My imaginative brother got this horrendous idea of making a cake. It sounded quite incredible to me, but he was more confident than he had been for his boards. We started making the cake. First of all my brother instructed me to take out the recipe book from mom's cupboard. I went to it and found that key not in the lock. We searched all over the house but didn't find the key. We flopped down onto the bed, all hope lost. Suddenly my brother gave a yell. I almost jumped out of my skin. He slowly put his hand into his pockets. I was hoping that I wouldn't see what I thought. But it was. My brother took out the cupboard key from his pocket. After a few yells (which were me giving him wacks) we resumed our so-called baking. My brother broke the eggs,etc.(the smelly job) and I mixed the flour with the cocoa (the easy job). We finished up, with me spilling half the cake mixture onto the floor. After 1/4 the cake was baked, my brother gave a blood-curdling shriek. I asked him what had happened. Very reluctently, he answered me. We hadn't put in the suger. He actually sounded CALM. I was flabbergasted. We had forgotten to put the suger! How very stupid! We took out the cake. The poor thing looked like something horrible. We took out the suger and started mixing it with the half-cooked cake. It was 9:00pm now. the kitchen was all messy. We cleaned up everything. Mom would surely not open the oven at 9:30pm. We went to our beds, disgruntled. We had to face tomorrow.
posted by Dumb Fiddler @ 2:57 AM  

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
AuctionAds
Text Link Ads
.CO.NR Free Domain