Saturday, May 5, 2007
Faliure
Good morning people
But I can't fing any excuse to call it a good one. Mom DID find out about the cake. In the morning I was woken up by my brother, who was very sad. He confused me even more by saying, "I got to know why mothers are called cats". I went to the kitchen, and found mom peeling off the cover of a very mournful-looking cake.I could only emit an "eeeoouu"!!! Mom had just peeled off the bottom layer and a gooey substance had flowed out into the sink. I was feeling quite vomitish. After asking her how she had got to know about it, she answered that she had SMELT it. I understood my brother's words.
The cake was a FALIURE.
:( :( :( :( :(
posted by Dumb Fiddler @ 10:23 PM  

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
AuctionAds
Text Link Ads
.CO.NR Free Domain