Thursday, June 28, 2007
Happy Thirsday Thirteen !!!
Thirteen things I didn't like in my holiday homework: (this includes disasters)

1.Having a cleanliness drive session in our society. (apparently all the children in our society had been given this task-BOOHOOHOO)

2.Writing a 1-month-report on the weather of Delhi.

3.Going to my grandma and squeezing out tales of the past. (I had to endure seeing souveni

ors sh had kept)

4.Go outside and pick up rocks from the surrounding to see which type they were (some people thought I was a road-cleaner)

5.Taking interview of the vegetable man



6. Teaching my servants daughter how to write (she claimed she had studied till 8the class )



7. Writing my daily diet for one week (it isn't exactly BALANCED)



8. Making a jigsaw puzzle out of a world map (i'll have to give all the credit to my brother)



9. The school instructed us to read James Herriot- I bought a heavy book which (not surprisingly) fell on my little toe and now I can see close ups of the rainbow.



10. We were told to find out information about global warming in three subjects and I compiled the information for all three in one folder. (I don't know about the results)

I CAN'T THINK OF MORE!! :-(

Ok, fine, i enjoyed the rest!!
posted by Dumb Fiddler @ 7:42 PM  

10 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
AuctionAds
Text Link Ads
.CO.NR Free Domain