Saturday, June 16, 2007
5 Minutes !!!
Hi people!!!
Today my brother was going for his class at about 9:20. As he had slept very little at night, and was tired of waiting for the car and conveniently went into the room and started snoring. I, who was playing basketball outside, didn't have any idea. The car came honking outside and I went in to call him. I called out several times but only grunts and snores replied to my shouts. Suddenly a horrible thought struck me. I went into his room. HE was sleeping !!! I took hold of his leg and pulled. He woke up with a start. It was useless shouting in his ear. He was apparently looking for his test paper under the pillow. At last when his friend came him and gave him a good hard slap (I never thought of that) did he wake up and go !!!
posted by Dumb Fiddler @ 9:25 PM  

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
AuctionAds
Text Link Ads
.CO.NR Free Domain