Thursday, June 14, 2007
Happy TT !!!
Here are thirteen things I did in my Summer Holidays:

1.Tried to trouble my brother( unsuccessfully BOOHOOHOO !!!)

2.I read loads of books

3.Went out to a nearby park and did Nature Photography (im putting all of those in
my WW)

4.I TRIED to do my holiday homework (i assure you its quite ghastly)

5.I started a new blog (maybe i shouldve put this first :) )

6.I went for basaketball training in school (result : brother calling me unwashed because of tanning :D )

7.I poured a whole bottle of shampoo into a water bucket and then took one hour bathing (the results can't be described)

8.I stuffed grass into my brother's mouth while he was sleeping (I know that sounds evil but i was just paying back)

9.One day I watched 8 movies one after the other- quite a coincidence !!! (i called this the movie day)

10.I learnt all the states of India and Pakistan (its quite tough)

11. I tried to be artistic and started drawingflamboyant pictures (wildly unsuccessful)
12. I decided to be less artistic and started drawing pics of everyday scenes - MUCH more successful
13. I did (almost all) of my Holiday Homework

Hapy TTing everyone!

posted by Dumb Fiddler @ 2:21 AM  

8 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
AuctionAds
Text Link Ads
.CO.NR Free Domain