Friday, June 15, 2007
Shock!!!
Hi people!!!
Today my brother got an electric shock. The people living on the first floor were having whitewashing.Buckets of water spalshed down upon our roof and passers by unthe the roof. Today my father made the helperboy go up and clean the roof. the helperboy (who's as stupid as a donkey) pushed the shot circuited wire down. My brother was just passing below the roof. His hand caught the wire. Nobody had noticed anything. Suddenly I realised that he had become very stiff, rigid and did not move. A horrible thought struck me. I took a wooden stick and caught hold of his shirt and pulled. His body immediately became relaxed.His hand is still blue as ink from the after efect. It was quite a shock for us !!!
posted by Dumb Fiddler @ 3:13 AM  

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
AuctionAds
Text Link Ads
.CO.NR Free Domain